Nissan Skyline GT R-32 spark plugs
Spark plug wrench EG1740 1600
Additional work required:
Remove and install:
• Air inlet pipe
• Blowby hose
[Point 1] Nissan Skyline GT R-32 ignition coil bracket removal and installation
• When removing ignition coil bracket, hold coil to provide additional support while detaching it.
Do not hold the coil by the connector when removing it.
• When installing ignition coil bracket to cylinder head, check that ground line is connected securely.
[Point 2] Nissan Skyline GT R-32 spark plug maintenance
• Gap inspection and adjustment is not necessary because a platinum tip is used.
• Change spark plugs every 100,000 km (60,000 miles).
• When using a compressed air spark plug cleaner, clean the plugs at maximum pressure of 588 kPa (6 kg/cm2, 85 psi) for no more than 20 seconds.
• Do not use a wire brush to clean plugs.