Nissan Skyline R32 rear turbocharger ASSY removal and installation
Additional work required:
remove and install front turbocharger ASSY
Nissan Skyline R32 rear turbocharger - Removal sequence
(1) Remove front turbocharger and exhaust manifold ASSY.
(2) Remove the two nuts and clip securing bolt, and separate tube (A).
(3) Remove the three bolts and detach exhaust manifold cover.
(4) Remove eyebolts (B) and (C) and detach bolt (E).
(5) Remove the two bolts and separate tube (D) from cylinder block side.
(6) Remove the three bolts and detach bracket. The sequence after this step is the same as numbers (11) to (16) of front turbocharger removal and installation.
Nissan Skyline R32 rear turbocharger - Installation sequence
• Installation is the reverse of the removal sequence.
• Before installing eyebolt (B), loosen water tube flare nut as shown in figure on the left.