Nissan Skyline R32 front turbocharger ASSY installation
Nissan Skyline R32 front turbocharger - Removal sequence
(1) Loosen the flare nuts of tubes (A) and (B).
(2) Remove bolts, and detach tube (A).
(3) Loosen flare nuts of tubes (C) and (D) on the turbo side.
(4) Remove hose (B) and bolts.
(5) Remove bolts and detach tube (E).
(6) Remove eyebolts (F) and (G).
(7) Remove the two bolts and detach tube (H). Make sure that bolt mounted on upper side is shorter than lower side.
(8) Remove the three bolts, cover and ground cable.
(9) Remove oil return hose.
(10) Remove the three bolts and detach bracket.
(11) Remove the four turbocharger bolts.
(12) Lower turbocharger carefully.
(13) Remove the six exhaust manifold nuts.
(14) Pull the exhaust manifold in direction (1) and then raise it in direction (2) to avoid turbocharger stud.
(15) Remove exhaust manifold.
(16) Pull out turbocharger.
Nissan Skyline R32 front turbocharger - Installation sequence
• Installation is the reverse of the removal sequence.
• Place turbocharger in bottom of engine compartment before installing exhaust manifold.