• Remove antenna nut and antenna base.
• Turn ON radio receiver power switch to raise antenna.
• At this moment, antenna rod and antenna rope can be pulled out by another operator.
Installation (only when installing new part)
• Extend antenna cable end so that it can be easily taken up with motor.
• Turn OFF radio receiver power switch to retract antenna.
• Operator standing outside vehicle: Insert antenna cable into rod hole with gear side facing antenna motor (rear side of vehicle). After confirming that antenna cable has wound around motor, set root portion of rod into pipe, and allow motor to completely retract antenna rod.
If motor stops during operation, turn radio receiver ON then OFF to rotate motor in retracting direction.
Replacement rod part No. : 28215 89904